Perfect World Entertainment Inc. is one of the leading publishers of online free-to-play multiplayer games for PC & Console. Our games portfolio includes Neverwinter, Star Trek Online and PWI and several exciting new titles, including Remnant: From the Ashes and Torchlight 3, just to name a few.
For a remote position, we are currently looking for a fulltime:
What will you do?
In this new independent role as DTP Specialist you are responsible for creating high quality localized graphic assets of our games for the European market. You will be working on variety of assets, such as emails, banners, videos, and more. You will be working closely with projects` stakeholders such as our Design team in California, USA and the Localization /QA team in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. With your extensive knowledge of Adobe CC, you will develop our digital communication expressions in, among others, Adobe Creative Cloud, such as Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects and Adobe Photoshop and HTML5.
In this new remote position, you’ll be working from the comfort of your own home.
You are DTP professional with:
- Extensive Professional experience with Adobe tools, such as Photoshop and Premiere Pro
- You can work independently are well organized and proactive
- Fluent in English, knowledge of another European language is a plus
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills.
- Superb time management skills
- Passion for games a big plus!
We offer you:
- A fulltime remote position, you will be working from the comfort of your own home!
- Competitive compensation, based on relevant experience and knowledge level
- Participation in discretionary company bonus scheme
- As it concerns a new position, the initial employment contract is for a period of 7 months, with the prospect of extension.
- Competitive benefits such as: Our pension scheme, you pay 3% of the pension contribution, the company pays the rest. Annually 8% Holiday allowance, Monthly Health Insurance allowance € 85,- gross.
- 24 paid vacation days and the option to buy more if you promise to come back ;)
- We play hard. We work hard. Team up with your colleagues and 1,000,000s of players around the world and let off steam.
Who are we?
At our core are Games as a Service and we specialize in constantly evolving our games. Providing high quality and developing storylines to a strong community of gamers; which are our greatest assets.
Our European HQ is located in Amsterdam – The Netherlands; the most vibrant, internationally diverse, culturally packed, open minded and commuter friendly capital city in Europe. Here our international team works hard to make sure that our games are available to a wide audience of gamers throughout Europe.
Within our team we emphasize fun, trust and challenge. A love for games is what unites us. Yet there is a constant strive to be better at what we do and how we do it.
Our core values include our commitment to provide our employees with a fun and positive work environment that fosters a "work hard, play hard" mentality. We encourage our people to make a difference and to grow as a team. Of course playing games and knowing what works and what doesn't (aka "product research") is part of the job.
Join our awesome team and apply now!
Please upload your English cv & motivation in one document.
For more information contact Marina Witteveen, HR generalist at +31 202201000 or email email@example.com